Heller Machine Tools in Troy, Michigan, will open its doors October 8 - 9, from 2 to 7 p.m. each day, to showcase its new machining centers and flexible systems for heavy duty, flexible production, and new crank milling and turning machines. Twenty-five supplier and complementary technology firms will also participate with displays including tooling and automation.
At its bi-annual Technology Days exposition, the company will demonstrate on its assembly floor:
- The new cylinder bore coating (CBC) process, which imparts a high-durability coating to aluminum parent metal, such as aluminum engine blocks
- An automotive flexible machining system, MC 20
- Flexible heavy duty machining solutions for large components, including large diesel engine blocks and heads
- Gas and oil industry machining capabilities with high torque HMCs
- Blue energy efficiency machining advancements
Contact Heller Troy at email@example.com or by calling 248-556-8431 for Technology Days reservations.